Map Dota 6.70c AI by PleaseBugMeNot
Changelog for 6.70c AI
For More AI Maps: http://www.Dota-Utilities.com/
1. Fixed some bugs with All Int/Agi/Str and SD modes
2. Added two new heroes: Phoenix & Tuskarr
3. Rearranged hero taverns
4. Clockwerk (6.67)
- Power Cogs unit trapping code improved a little bit
5. Added 3 new items: Medallion of Courage, Ancient Janggo of Endurance and Smoke of Deceit
6. Added buyback cooldown limit
7. All changes from 6.69c to 6.70c are ported.
1. Fixed Lina`s Fiery Soul learning(6.60 error)
2. Various skills fixes:
Power Cog (clockwerk)
Dark Rift (pit lord)
Void`s Time walk
Admiral`s Ghost ship
3. New Itembuilds for Phoenix, Tuskarr, Morphling and Sylla.
4. Tuskarr`s Walrus punch was rewritten because of crashing code inside. Skill may bug sometimes but that`s better than 100% crash.
5. Added Ethereal Blade+Adaptive strike usage combo for Morphling
6. New Itembuild for Morphling
7. Changes in item builds of: Vengeful, CM, Witch Doctor, Weaver, Lina, Meepo
8. Enchantress Impetus usage with Aghanim`s
9. Invoker Forge Spirits AI coordination.. after he gets bigger in levels, the spirits should begin hero chasing instead of creeping
10. Enigma Eidolons AI coordination
11. Leshrac new item build
12. NEW Visage Familiars AI and Soul Assumption usage
13. Fixed Juggernaut`s Ward movement
14. Fixed Vengeful AI swapping with Roshan.(ROFL)
15. Necrolic new itembuild and skillbuild
16. Added AI usage for Urn of Shadows(heal)
17. Added Orchid Malevolence to used items
18. Tweaked Invoker`s AI
- Added 3rd item build (DPS) and function filter for adding a 3rd build for the AI
- Smarter Invoker retreating func (he`ll break Ghost Walk if safe, no Zeus enemy or Zeus`s Ultimate in cooldown, no Furion or Spectre enemy present)
- Better early harassing (Deafening blast)
- Added Ice Wall to the attacking skills arsenal (still rare usage though)
- Added SunStrike ALL VISIBLE MAP usage for finishing those low HP heroes retreating
- Added summoning of Forge Spirits after Manta usage
19. Added Devour enemy creeps to Doom Bringer. He`ll go more jungling than before.
20. Doombringer Devour: enemy creeps + scan of neutral camps and Devouring Centaur Khan for his Stomp Skill or he`ll search for Speed aura(early levels). Doom will use Stomp when he learns it.
21. Added Medallion of Courage usage.
22. Adding Naix AI, new item and skills build.
23. Adding Armlet of Mordiggian usage.
24. Morph escape from 40% -> 48% HP.
25. Doom`s jungling disabled if Devour on more than 6 seconds CD.
26. Naix ultimate usage Infest added: he`ll infest Enemy or Allied creeps for healing his low HP retreating.
27. Ai for Spiritbreaker: Charge of Darkness and Nether Strike.
28. New item build for Spiritbreaker.
29. New skills build for Spiritbreaker.
30. Tweaks to Naix: probably fixed open wounds casting on creeps.
31. Added Attack with Urn of Shadows.
32. Added QuellingBlade to the misc items: Cloak, RoB, RoR.. only for melee heroes.
33. Fixed Manta Ranged disabling Linken`s sphere block.
34. Added a little reactions for AI vs Ursa.
35. Added some disabling skills to a function for anti-skill reactions.
36. Added a check if enemy Zeus is dead when Invoker is Ghost Walking.
37. Added a Quelling Blade chop usage to Furion`s Sprout Trees.
38. Treant`s Natures Guise rewritten - crash probably fixed.
39. Possible double Ancient Apparition Ice Blast Fix.
40. Basic AI for Phoenix. (No Sun Ray usage yet)
41. Tuskarr tweaks for Ice Ball (he won`t be so suicidal).
42. Fixed Charge of Darkness channeling problem. Before the dix, Spiritbreak was denying creeps in shadow form (funny).
43. Added a follow Invoker to Forged spirits, if attacked by Towers.
44. Vengeful spirit with 3 item builds
45. Added usage of item: Ancient Janggo of Endurance
For Download KLIK INI
_________________strategy 3 1 1 (3 hero 1 line) skarang menjadi trademark di dunia perdotaan.
tapi siapa sih sbnrnya yang nemuin strategy ini?
- Quote :
- As ESWC approached, 2009’s development of LGD’s “invincible” strategy was crucial to modern day theories of drafting – trilanes and midgame-centric line-ups with an emphasis on laning flexibility and effectiveness through all stages of the game.